Why did we developed XTENDISE?
Hello! This is Jakub from XTENDISE team.
For years, we have been struggling and facing the same questions from our customers when deploying Cisco ISE to their network.
- Do I have to allow access to ISE to all my IT administrators?
- How can I easily troubleshoot failed authentications?
- Wake on Lan stopped working after deploying 802.1X. How can I solve it?
- Some MAB devides are silent and do not authenticate. How can I solve it?
- Does Deploying Cisco ISE have to be so time-consuming?
- Is 802.1X configuration deployed everywhere and how can I check it?
After years of deploying Cisco ISE, we decided to make things differently and solve problems that naturally arise during and after 802.1X deployment. We have developed XTENDISE, which allows administrators to do most of the day-to-day routine tasks without the need of direct access to the Cisco ISE complex web interface and more. With XTENDISE, every task is faster and intuitive which makes administrators more effective.